Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum Year 9
Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum has been revised to provide complete and authoritative coverage of the Years 7 to 10 & 10A Victorian Curriculum.
This new Victorian Curriculum edition of the popular series continues to support differentiated learning by offering three different pathways (Foundation, Standard and Advanced) through the exercises to cater for learners of all ability levels. These pathways are indicated in the textbook through detailed working programs subtly embedded in the exercises.
This new edition also continues to combine a proven teaching and learning formula with the seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system:
- The Interactive Textbook integrated with Cambridge HOTmaths allows effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to over 200 video demonstrations of worked examples in every year level, interactive widgets and walkthroughs that visually represent and reinforce maths concepts and much, much more.
- The Online Teaching Suite allows you to easily assign work, create customised tests and report on progress with the Learning Management System (LMS) in this essential teaching resource.
To access the digital edition powered by Cambridge HOTmaths, go to:
You are able to access all of your Cambridge digital resources through Cambridge GO.
If you have an Essential Mathematics or Cambridge Senior Mathematics account, follow these steps and your product will appear on the Cambridge GO MY RESOURCES page. Simply repeat the process to connect to another product through Cambridge GO.
- Create or log in to your Cambridge GO account
Note: your Cambridge GO username and password may be different to your Essential Mathematics or Cambridge Senior Mathematics login details
You will be directed to the MY RESOURCES page
- Click on the CONNECT button
- Select the product you would like to connect to your Cambridge GO account
- Enter your existing Essential Mathematics or Cambridge Senior Mathematics username and password. (These will have been provided to you when your account was set up).
All of your resources will now appear in one place, when you log in to Cambridge GO.