Cambridge Spectrum Maths Gold Year 8
Spectrum Maths Gold Year 8 features include:
- clear, readable layout and accessible language, which engages students at this level
- lots of revision, with School Certificate-style questions at the end of each chapter, and four Cumulative Review sections to provide exam preparation
- fully explained worked examples that allow students to work without direct guidance
- exercises designed to be completed in one class of about 50 minutes, with all questions relating to the examples
- Maths check at the start of each chapter, providing pre-topic revision
- Working Mathematically activities aimed at students’ abilities, linking to the preceding exercise, and using real-world contexts.
Available on Cambridge GO as a separate purchase:
- PDF Textbook - an electronic version of the student text in PDF format that can be annotated and downloaded
If you would like to purchase the PDF Textbook (Digital Option) contact your Sales rep or Education bookseller.
Log in with your Cambridge GO student or teacher account, and enter your 16-character code to access the full title.
To view a sample chapter, click on the file below in blue.
PDF Textbook chapters
Chapter 2: Right triangles - Pythagoras
Chapter 3: Measurement
Chapter 4: Algebra -Expressions
Chapter 5: Data - Tables and graphs
Chapter 6: Percentages
Chapter 7: Circles and cylinders
Chapter 8: Ratio and rates
Chapter 9: Algebra - Equations
Chapter 10: Coordinate systems
Chapter 11: Triangles and constructions
Chapter 12: Data - Collection and analysis
Chapter 13: Scale drawing and similarity
Chapter 14: Data - Misuse, prediction and chance
You are entitled to download and store these PDFs. However they may not be transferred to another party, including other students, as electronic or print versions.
To use the enhanced PDF functions, such as note taking, you must download these PDFs to your computer and open them with Adobe Reader 9 or later.
The PDF Textbook is designed for full functionality using the latest version of Adobe Reader. The markup function is available in selected PDF readers for the iPad and other devices using iOS. Check your PDF reader specifications. At the time of publication, Adobe Reader, Good Reader and PDF Expert were viable options.
Note that some PDF file names may comprise the ISBN and chapter number.
|You must have Adobe Reader installed to view the PDF files.|